pkb group dead
shaun everiss
2011-02-27 04:41:15 UTC
Hi all.
This is to advise all the pkb games group is no more due to lack of interest.
I got permission to put up what I thought was usefull.
The archive is about 500mb in size and will stay up until I need the space.
I have enough for now, so it will stay up for a while.
there are several ways to get these.
1. dropbox links.
2. links from the onj.me service.
There are 2 files.
1 the readme and nex the archive
http://onj.me/pkbdocthe
this link will bring up the text file.
archive is at
http://onj.me/pkbarc

if these don't work.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkb%20archive%20readme.txt

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkbarchive.zip
thanks all.
the files will be kept for those that want them.
Hayden Presley
2011-02-27 16:18:23 UTC
Hi Shun,
Hate to tell you? But that link does not bring up a text file.

Best Regards,
Hayden

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers-unsubscribe at audyssey.org.
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers at audyssey.org.
please send E-mail to Gamers-owner at audyssey.org.
shaun everiss
2011-02-28 01:30:33 UTC
hmmm
try
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkb%20archive%20readme.zip

it opens ok here not sure why the txt file does not show.
but its in another zip, so there we go.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
shaun everiss

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Shiny protector
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers-unsubscribe at audyssey.org.
http://www.mail-archive.com/gamers at audyssey.org.
list,
please send E-mail to Gamers-owner at audyssey.org.
Hayden Presley
2011-02-28 00:48:24 UTC
Hi Muhammed,
If you look in the readme, he says exactly wat it contains.

Best Regards,
Hayden

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
shaun everiss
2011-02-28 01:50:11 UTC
hmm the zip for the text is below
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1407689/pkb%20archive%20readme.zip

Hmmm what stuff contains.
There is a hastelly scribbled contents in untidy fashon in the file.
6 wins
a stones like game, alpha.
archery.
Alpha, 5 rounds with configurable ini file.
blackjack 2.1
game sound packs
which include mods and missions for lonewolf and a mod for startrek
final conflict ds9 type.
helisim, uncompleted sim for copter.
then there are files for skype, drive cleaning, cd drives and other
utilities I can't remember off the top of my head.
then there are games for startrek, pc blaster and another fast
arcade also stargate sims.
All in states of either finnished or not.
skeeball, a bgt game which is ok for what it is.
table tennis
an alpha again.
and another weird app created around the time of the soccer world cup
in africa.

Most of this is for autoit, and most of this was never finnished.
These are all playable but make use of these as you wish.
there is another gb of stuff pkb wrote, which consisted of audio
libs, voice libs and other includes which are no use to players or
devs its all for the autoit system anyway.
There are a few engine sims which are included in the archive for
just something to do but the rest of the stuff either does not work,
is quite broke or just is not much to look at.
Ie wasn't put up to play as yet, testing sfx etc.
Some stuff in fact was never finnished or started but never had
anything done to it.
There are some games with potentual, like a press your luck game but
all it had was the output code to run it and nothing else.
in fact before I hacked it it didn't even exit, which it does but
thats all it does.
Some projects were missing files which I put in.
on that note if anyone is interested I can put up an archive for devs.
This will not have all the gb of stuff pkb did but it will have all
the libs help files and includes with some examples, and a few other things.
Though most of this was for autoit, the group never got started as
such on anything else.
There was a train sim but the version I have is quite broke and
unworthy for any production, it was really not that interesting in
its current state.
In fact i fully expect peothe archive to get smaller.
Please review the games and programs and what you find usefull.
If many don't find something good I will make it go away from the archive.
its 500mb in size right now but it could easily get smaller.
The group I think started 2 years ago, it was for making simple games
and programs.
in its day it was good.

It had a car sound lib somewhere that was put up, but who knows.
it was origionally a groupsim address and a dropbox folder and at one
stage took 2gb of space dropping to 1.26 gb in size.
The group is not fully dead though as most are on the bgt test folder
on dropbox.
then again most bgt devs are on there, a few pkb members either test
or develop.
I know some of our stuff has been superseeded to.
----- Original Message ----- From: "shaun everiss" <sm.everiss at gmail.com>
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Bogdan Muresan
2011-02-28 07:51:08 UTC
How to joyn in this group? Thanks!

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
shaun everiss
2011-02-28 09:43:28 UTC
Well you can but its pointless its dead.
So is the folder you can look on groupsim for the pkb chat if you
just want to be part of a group which has nothing on it.
It does not exist anymore.

in fact all the material is basically non usefull to most, i have the
entire folder as does a lot of group members, and I have that archive
uploaded to dropbox but thats about all the group projects that work.
Seriously unless you plan to use as an actual job autoit as a
language i wouldn't bother.
simple games exist and some programs but its rather not much.
-----Mesaj original----- From: shaun everiss
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
shaun everiss

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Shiny protector
2011-03-01 18:53:35 UTC
Lol, you can't joyn, the group has been taken down.
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Shiny protector
2011-03-01 18:53:35 UTC
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Bogdan Muresan
2011-02-28 07:51:08 UTC

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Shiny protector
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Shiny protector
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Hayden Presley

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
shaun everiss

Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
Thomas Ward
2011-02-28 04:17:18 UTC
Hi Shaun,

Oh, I can?t resist saying this. Altogether munchkins let?s sing our song.

"Ding dong the group is dead. The group is dead. The group is dead.
Ding dong the PKB group is dead."

Hahaha. Hope you don?t mind a little kidding around. Lol!
shaun everiss
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org
shaun everiss
Gamers mailing list __ Gamers at audyssey.org